The A+ Program at CHS helps students secure scholarship funds for public community colleges or vocational / technical schools.
A+ Requirements in High School:
High School Students must:
- Sign and return an Application for A+ Program.
- Graduate with 2.5 GPA or higher.
- Maintain 95% attendance overall in grades 9-12.
- Maintain a record of good citizenship.
- Perform at least 50 hours of unpaid tutoring or mentoring, of which up to 25% may include job shadowing prior to graduation.
- Achieve certain MAP score requirements.